FREE - Collector Editions Collectibles Magazine !!

Gifts at sfc.keio.ac.jp Gifts at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Tue Oct 26 02:42:36 EST 1999

collectibles magazine!
A $37.90 value - FREE!!!

---> Greetings from MyGiftCottage.com! <---
Be one of the first 50 customers to make a $50 purchase on
the MyGiftCottage.com web site and you'll receive this great
collectibles magazine for FREE!

MyGiftCottage.com is the latest and greatest web site for
collectibles, gifts and home decor.  You'll find all your
favorite collectibles from Boyds Bears & Precious Moments to
Disney, Giusseppe Armani & Nao, by Lladro.   And you'll be
able to start your holiday shopping early with a great selection
of nautical gifts, golf gifts, garden & patio accessories, & more!

       *+* Remember...we are just a click away! *+*

Simply click on the URL address below and we'll take you to the
wonderful world of MyGiftCottage.com!   When you complete your
shopping and are ready to place an order, simply key COLED50 in
the promotion code box and you can be a winner!

CLICK HERE
http://www.mygiftcottage.com/promo.asp?code=coled50

If you would like to be removed from this advertisers future
mailings, simply reply to remove536 at bigfoot.com, and your request
will be processed with 24 hours.  Thank You for Your Patience.