URGENT request for assistance

Napwen napwen at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 10:32:30 EST 1999

I am taking Hartz Mountain to small claims court because the flea product I
used on my dog poisoned my cat.  He nearly died and $800 in vet bills later
although he survived he was blind.  My claim is that Hartz should have known
how deadly their dog flea product could have been to cats and had a duty to
warn.  If you have any information regarding over the counter flea chemicals
and domestic pets and poisoning or toxicity, please contact me.  If you know of
any legal cases involving Hartz Mountain and their flea products, please
contact me.

Thanks so much for your help!