Have You Ever Considered ?

lovesthem at ZIPMAIL.COM.BR lovesthem at ZIPMAIL.COM.BR
Sun Oct 31 22:46:03 EST 1999

HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATES

EVERYBODY LOVES THEM

And You Can Profit as much as 300% in this highly profitable
chocolate business.

GATHER UP A FULL TIME INCOME ON A PART TIME BASIS !

VCI a full service factory distributor has recently released a
new line of machines that dispense  HERSHEY's   bite size
chocolate products including Heshey's Chocolate Nuggets, York
Peppermint Patties, and Reeses Miniature Peanut Butter Cups which
taking the market by storm.

We are seeking Associates in certain geographic areas to expand
this successful business model so that together we can build a
successful business.  ASSOCIATES ARE ABLE TO PROFIT AS MUCH AS
300% FROM THE SALE OF THESE HIGHLY POPULAR HERSHEY PRODUCTS.
This opportunity is being offered by us with no middle man
involved. (Become a Chocoholic!)

An opportunity that offers:

+ Immediate Cash Flow
+ No Experience Required
+ Flexible hours
+ No Office Needed
+ No Selling Required
+ Unlimited growth potential
+ A great vehicles for passive income
+ No Employees needed
+ Outstanding Tax Benefits and Savings
+ All Cash Business !

You too can generate amazing returns
We will show you how from start to finish!

Many High Traffic Locations are plentiful at this time and are
included in this turn key opportunity. Investment Under $ 5K

For More Information at no Obligation:

CALL TOLL FREE TODAY AT  1-888-954-5950

Be Sure to Reference Code: R1030CHOCOLATE  when you call ! ! !

IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
Pending Federal Bills:  H.R.1748  H.R.2368  H.R. 4124  H.R. 4176
S.771  S.875 S.1618
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped.... AT NO COST TO YOU...  by clicking here ------>
remove10a at zipmail.com.br or by sending an email to
remove10a at zipmail.com.br and typing  in  the word "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All email addresses will be permanently removed
from our database.  This process takes 24 - 48 hours. Thank you
for allowing us the opportunity to honor your request. We
apologize for any inconvenience.