Toxicology Testing

Jim Henzler squeak at swlink.net
Sun Sep 5 09:24:53 EST 1999

Does anyone know if U.S. cities offer any kind of toxic testing for
homeowners?  My wife and I have lived in our home here in Phoenix, AZ for
the past 10 years....we've been sick off and on for most of that time.  I'm
beginning to suspect that the builder might have used some type of toxic
construction materials.  Checking around the neighborhood, I find that
others have been experiencing medical problems; moreso than they had
previously.
  As a footnote, houseplants that we purchase die off within 3 months for no
apparent reason.

  If anyone has any information or knows of any toxic screening for
homeowners, please contact me.  Thanks for your time.

Jim Henzler
squeak at swlink.net