Toxicology Testing

Wood cjwood at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 17:16:18 EST 1999

Dear Jim,

If you find that your problems do come from toxins, a really effective way of
getting them out of your system is a detoxification programme called The
Purification Programme which was developed by L. Ron Hubbard.  For more details,
visit http://www.lronhubbardprofile.org/purif2.htm

Hoipe it helps.

Regards - John Wood