Toxicology Testing

Tock Tock at ticnet.com
Wed Sep 8 12:48:12 EST 1999

I spent just long enough taking Scientology courses to figure out that it's
nonsense, with cheap lie detectors (E-meters), paying to have numberless
engrams removed, and $$$ for books and $$$ for more courses . . .
Geez, Hubbard was a science fiction writer to figured out a way to hit the
big time: phony religion!
You'll be much better off at www.subgenius.com where you can get Eternal
Salvation for $30 or triple your money back!!!  No need to pay someone to
tell you what you beleive; pay your $30, ensure a place on the Xsts' flying
saucers when they come on X day, become an ordained minister, and learn how
to "pull the wool over your own eyes!"
Actually, it's a pretty good excuse to drink and party and have a good time
. . . all the things you can't do as a sober Baptist.
--Tock