Psychoactive molecules

Roman Deambrun instinctively at compuserve.com
Wed Sep 15 00:00:56 EST 1999

What is the best and reliable way to mesure or "quantify" the effects of
psychoactive molecules in the brain?
In my observations I noticed that specific molecules present in modern food
products have an effect on brain functions and behavior. I would like to
know the best possible way to mesure these effects. Would it work with EEG
or only through biochemical analysis or something else?
What is the latest, most reliable and most accessible technology?
---
Roman Deambrun
Research and Observation Center of Human Instinctive Behavior
www.human-instincts.com