Amalgam ban demanded in Germany

Hans Lennros hans.lennros at swipnet.se
Thu Sep 23 18:21:47 EST 1999

Hi Arie,

You wrote:
>I did not know the story with which they try to keep the workers working.

Workers?       We are talking 8 - 12 year old kids here!

Mats Hansson thinks that all dentists using dental amalgam are
responsible in the slow murders of those children since their use
of this toxic substance contributes to a ' lowered awareness'
towards one of the most toxic substances known to man.

Imagine that some of this gold is used in dental bridgework.
Sometimes I think that at least some dentists just couldn't care less.

If you want to read the shocking research about this take a look at:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?db=m&form=6&uid=10379006&dopt=m&dispmax=20
and look also at related sites.

Horrible reading !!!

Bye for now,