Amalgam ban demanded in Germany

Renate Ratlos renate.ratlos at bigfoot.com
Sat Sep 25 18:58:59 EST 1999

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 01:21:47 +0200, "Hans Lennros"
<hans.lennros at swipnet.se> wrote:

>Mats Hansson thinks that all dentists using dental amalgam are
>responsible in the slow murders of those children since their use
>of this toxic substance contributes to a ' lowered awareness'
>towards one of the most toxic substances known to man.

I fully agree with Mats Hennson!!!

>Imagine that some of this gold is used in dental bridgework.
>Sometimes I think that at least some dentists just couldn't care less.

There is a database in Germany which lists more than 5000 different
alloys used in dentistry IN GERMANY. See for the link at
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_p0.htm

Some of these alloys contain an unbelievably high percentage of lead.

--
Multiple Sklerose  http://www.teleport.com/~semerson/ms.html
Müdigkeit          http://www.teleport.com/~ctseng/cfs_pages/index.html