FW: Endocrine Disruptors Meeting

Charles Miller rellim at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Fri Apr 14 10:59:07 EST 2000

From: "Brent D. Palmer" <bpalmer at pop.uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:05:05 -0400
To: bpalmer at pop.uky.edu
Subject: Endocrine Disruptors

    This year's Gordon Research Conference on Environmental Endocrine
Disruptors is scheduled for June 18-23, at Plymouth State College in
Plymouth, New Hampshire.  We have an exciting line up of speakers and poster
presentations.  The scientific program can be viewed on our web page at:
"http://biology.uky.edu/palmer/endocrinedisruptors.htm".  There are still
openings for poster presentations and for attendees.  If you, your students
or colleagues would like to attend or present a poster at this conference,
there is still time.  Please see our web page for details on poster
submission and registration information, or contact me for further

Please pass this e-mail on to any colleagues who might be interested.

Respectfully yours,

Brent Palmer
Chair, Gordon Conference on Endocrine Disruptors

Brent D. Palmer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Environmental Physiology
Laboratory of Reproductive Ecology
T.H. Morgan School of Biological Sciences
101 Morgan Building
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0225
*(859) 257-5824 office