Toxicologist Position, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, NY

Chuck Miller rellim at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Fri Feb 11 10:45:59 EST 2000

REGENERON Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Share in the Rewards of Achievement
At Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a new journey is always about to begin -
the process of scientific research doesn't end with discovery. Being at the
vanguard of molecular and cell biology research puts us in an exciting
position of great potential that leads to promising therapeutics in a wide
range of areas. We believe in nurturing our employees with the resources
that enable them to live up to their potential and in doing this, we have a
hand in letting others live up to theirs.
Toxicologist
We are seeking a Scientist with a minimum of 5 years experience and Ph.D. or
DVM with formal training in toxicology.
This individual will be responsible for the design, implementation and
analysis of GLP toxicology studies to support the regulatory filings of
protein-based human parenteral drugs with the FDA and EMEA. The successful
candidate will be familiar with GLP, FDA and ICH guidelines for drug
licensure. Certification by American Board of Toxicology (ie. DABT) &
experience in placing studies with contract laboratories are assets.
Experience in performing toxicological studies with biologicals is
preferred.
Regeneron is located on a campus-like corporate park and offers an
outstanding benefits package including relocation, medical, dental, vision,
Rx, stock options, 401(k) plan with match, tuition reimbursement, short and
long term disability, life insurance and paid holidays, vacation and
personal days. For consideration, please submit a cover letter, along with a
resume and salary requirements, indicating Job Code: TOX-NS111, to:
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Human Resources, 777 Old Saw Mill River Rd,
Tarrytown, NY 10591 Fax: (914) 345-7790 e-mail: jobs3 at regpha.com EOE M/F/D/V