Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome

aparker aparkerNOapSPAM at
Tue Feb 29 19:50:01 EST 2000

I don't know if this is the right group but I really need
to find out more information about the above topic. My son
recently passed away at age 24 from this and I need to try
to understand how this happens to such a healthy young man
in the prime of his life. Perhaps you would be able to
direct me to a support group that handles these situations.
I am in Dallas Texas and really need some help!

* Sent from AltaVista Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful