Private Offshore Club Pays You by the Minute!!

sam niulo69 at olle.nu
Sun Jan 16 16:22:57 EST 2000

Hi,

I just want you to take a quick look at this TRULY
PHENOMENAL one-of-a-kind, PRIVATE OFFSHORE Wealth
Building Program.

It's a PRIVATE By-Invitation-Only OFFSHORE CLUB,
where many of us are earning $500 to $3,500 per DAY!

We get paid BY-THE-MINUTE directly into our Private
Offshore Bank Accounts - 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
AS PEOPLE JOIN! We are talking about some serious
money here. You'll want to further investigate this
opportunity.

People are JOINING US FAST and you earn $500 EACH.
And that's just from ONE Income Stream - there are
3 MORE! Many are making $80,000 to $100,000 in just
10 to 12 weeks. Yes - it is REALLY TRUE!

Some people are already making 5 figures PER WEEK
from ONE of the other Income Streams that requires
absolutely NO SPONSORING! That's right - this great
program works for everyone. Sales ability is not
required.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ......

If you like what you've read so far, and want to
hear about real people who are making more money
than they have ever made before - then I'll send
instructions to my website that has two great
Opportunity Overview Real Audio messages on it!

You can listen for free on your computer, it will
blow you away. If you still want more information,
you can participate in a one of the many free live
interactive daily conference calls, which are open
to any questions you have.

This program is working better than any other I
have been in - and it's working for those people
who have not been successful at other programs.
You join just once, but the cash keeps rolling in!
I love this program :-)

GREAT NEWS FOR INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURS

This AMAZING 100% Private Offshore Wealth Building
Program WORKS for people living IN EVERY country in
the WORLD - USA, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Japan,
Brazil, Italy, England, Norway, Germany, France.
EVERY COUNTRY - now 78 countries in just 14 weeks.

 THIS IS A PRIVATE BY-INVITATION-ONLY CLUB ....

As a Member of this Private Offshore Wealth Building
Club, you will receive your own 100% legal Private
Offshore Class 'A' Bank Account. PLUS daily direct
deposits in U.S. dollars into your Private Offshore
Bank Account as other people join this Private Club.

You'll also receive your own Private International
MasterCard Debit Card that you can use to withdraw
your cash from bank machines all around the world,
with no daily limit.

Plus, your own Private Encrypted Banking Software
Program to manage your 100% Private Offshore Bank
Account from anywhere in the world, and a Private
Secure Encrypted Email Account.

Access to the Members Only "ON-LINE" listings of
the latest amazingly profitable, carefully guarded
International Investment Opportunities. (18 cream
of the crop - PHENOMENAL High Yield)

Members can also avail themselves of a broad range
of International Services reserved at very special
prices for Club Members only - i.e. Offshore Trusts,
IBC's, International Business Companies and many other
financial vehicles - all available at deep discounts.

All the recommended International Service Providers
have been carefully screened for track records and
investigated by this Private Club for the protection
of it's Members.

With the advent of the internet - Offshore Banking,
Offshore Trusts and International Wealth Building
Opportunities that were once reserved only for the
super rich and very large corporations have now
become accessible and affordable - for just about
anyone in the  world today. Thanks to this Private
Offshore Club you can now control your financial
destiny - and your assets with complete Privacy.

You'll receive your own complete marketing web site
when you join. People can sign up on-line on it from
around the world 24 hrs a day 7 days a week - even
when you're sleeping. Millions of people all over
world want what this Private Offshore Club provides
it's Members. This is a product whose time has come
and whose unmatched value and uniqueness sells itself,
all thanks to the internet.

This is a legal and legitimate business opportunity,
that can make you more money than you've ever made
in your life - just as it has for us and many other
happy and successful Members - some of whom have
retired in just 120 days - for REAL!

Don't you ever wonder how the rich became rich - and
stayed rich? Wouldn't you like to discover how to do
the same for yourself? Well you are about to find out.

TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN BECOME A MEMBER ....

AND DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE

ALL OF THESE FINANCIAL BENEFITS NOW ....

SEND an email to  catcg39 at eastmail.com

And write "PRIVATE OFFSHORE INFO" in the Subject.

Please DO NOT just HIT the REPLY button to this email.
You WON'T get your  "INFO"  IF YOU DO THAT :-(

If you DON'T want to receive any email we will honor
that. Send an email to  rem90_1999 at yahoo.com

286126295375428618
---