Multiple Positions, Phase-1 Molecular Toxicology

Chuck Miller rellim at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Fri Mar 3 10:27:51 EST 2000

Phase-1 Molecular Toxicology is a leader in high throughput and molecular
toxicology. Our continued growth has created a great opportunity in our new
laboratory facility located in Santa Fe, New Mexico for a select group of
experienced, self-motivated professionals to join our multidiscipline team.
Phase-1 is focused on developing and using molecular assays to predict the
toxic impact of compounds and other entities on humans. The primary
technology in use today is gene expression based on microarrays.
Research Associates As a Research Associate, you would work in R&D or Client
Services under the supervision of a Scientist conducting experiments in
molecular toxicology. Candidates must be computer literate as these
technologies are data intensive. Qualifications must include Masters Degree
in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or Molecular Toxicology. A working
knowledge of gene expression technology is highly desired.
Post-Doctoral Positions Phase-1 has Post-Doctoral openings for Ph.D.s in
Molecular Biology, Molecular Toxicology, and Biochemistry to work in R&D or
Client Services under the supervision of a Scientist or Manager conducting
technical projects in molecular toxicology. Candidates must be computer
literate as these technologies are data intensive. A working knowledge of
gene expression technology is highly desired.
Scientist/Senior Scientist Positions Requirements include a Ph.D. in
Molecular Biology, Molecular Toxicology, or Biochemistry. These positions
will work in R&D under the supervision of the Lab Director managing
technical projects in molecular toxicology. Candidates must be computer
literate as these technologies are data intensive. A working knowledge of
gene expression technology is highly desired.
We offer competitive salaries, commensurate with experience. If you are
interested in an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team, send you
resume to: Phase-1 Molecular Toxicology, HR Department, 2904 Rodeo Park
Drive East, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505. Fax: 505-471-8205 · email:
cbertram at phase1tox.com.
PHASE-1
MOLECULAR TOXICOLOGY, INC
www.phase1tox.com