Vaccine immunotoxicology, Corixa Corporation

Chuck Miller rellim at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Fri Mar 17 09:59:52 EST 2000

Associate Scientist: 1999-64 Corixa Corporation is a leading-edge
biotechnology company based in Seattle, Washington, dedicated to the
discovery of vaccines for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases.
We currently have an opening available at our Hamilton, Montana, location
for a person to direct toxicology/immunology-related experimentation in
support of product development. This will include but is not limited to
developing biological methods, developing and validating
immunological/biological assays, coordinating contracted toxicology studies,
conducting non-GLP toxicology studies, and dose response and mechanism of
action studies. This position includes supervising technicians and writing
regulatory reports. Successful candidates will have a minimum of two to five
years of experience and a Ph.D. in immunology/immunopharmacology or a
related field. Technical skills required include immunology-related
manipulations, animal skills, sterile technique, computer skills (Word,
Excel), and statistical analysis. Corixa offers an attractive compensation
and benefits package and a progressive work environment. Please apply by
April 14 2000, to: Corixa Corporation, Attention: 1999-64, 553 Old Corvallis
Road, Hamilton, MT 59840. Fax: 406-363-6129. Website: www.corixa.com. Equal
Opportunity Employer.