Aspartame Toxicity 3.8.00: Trocho 6.26.98

Mark Probert markprobe at my-deja.com
Sat Mar 25 11:07:07 EST 2000

In article <GMNC4.78$To6.694 at newsfeed.slurp.net>,
"veganic" <veganic at futura.net> wrote:
> Oh. That's good to know for any "extreme" stevia users.
>
> Watch your back though, and get ready for some more rounds of vicious
> political recycling, maybe you like that sort of thing but I would
have
> tried to say the same thing without egging anybody on. You know--talk
back
> stuff like who is sponsoring the studies and how impartial or
dependent is
> their research on funding from vested interests in established
sweetener
> distributors?...Has anybody studied the lives of the natives in South
> America who regularly use stevia?...Does the toxic level attributed
in the
> studies compare to a natural realistic use of the product?...You
gotta have
> water but you can drown in it?
>
> Thinking though that CSPI would surely be aware of all that before
they
> jump on that bandwagon--let us hope...
>
> Peace go with you and watch out for poison darts--you do like the rain
> forest don't you; )

The rabid anti-Aspartame Militias are kiddies. They use pathetic
tactics like intimidation, lies, deflection, etc. to weasel out of
things.

One of their critters got put to a direct question, and tucked his tail.

Just remember, whenever they raise a conspiracy, they are admitting
that they have run out of facts.

--
Mark Probert
Children can be cruel...unless adults teach them to be kind.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
---