staff/research scientist, Alza Pharmaceuticals

Charles Miller rellim at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Fri May 12 09:22:55 EST 2000

ALZA, an integrated, commercial pharmaceutical company, is focused on
expanding the therapeutic value of our drug delivery technology around the
world. Moving forward in our role as a developer, manufacturer and marketer
of breakthrough products, we remain committed to improving the lives and
health of people everywhere. Join us at our new facility in Mountain View as
we continue to bring innovations to market for millions of people in the new
millennium!

STAFF/RESEARCH SCIENTIST
Interact with project team members on study design to prepare research and
toxicology study protocols in accordance with regulatory guidelines. Your
qualifications must include a PhD in Toxicology, Pharmacology, or a related
field and 2-5 years experience in a pharmaceutical, contract manufacturing,
or government environment.

Please send resume, indicating Job Code 280, to ALZA Corporation, HR Dept.,
1900 Charleston Road, PO Box 7210, Mountain View, CA 94039-7210; fax: (650)
564-5656; email: jobs at alza.com (ASCII files only); Job Hotline: (650)
564-5319. Our hiring managers will review all qualified resumes. ALZA is
proud to be an EOE.

www.alza.com

---