Stevia

PD research_im at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:46:14 EST 2001

I am researching the herb Stevia, and am having some trouble finding medical
proof of the herb's safety.

Does anyone know where I can find reliable information (such as factual
studies done by reputable sources) on Stevia and/or Stevia based products
that proves or dis-proves it's medical safety?

Although any information on Stevia's medical profile would be a great help,
I'm especially interested in finding information that proves that the herb
is NOT safe, as I haven't been able to find any such information thus far
and am curious whether anything like this exists at all.

Thank you very much for any information you can assist me with,

Regards,
pd