toxicogenomics positions, Iconix Pharmaceuticals

Charles Miller rellim at tulane.edu
Mon Jan 29 11:45:43 EST 2001

Iconix Pharmaceuticals--

an emerging biopharmaceutical company, is developing a chemical genomics
platform, ChemExpress®. ChemExpress® integrates genetic, biochemical and
chemical information to advance functional genomics and small-molecule drug
discovery.

Director/Principal Scientist - We are searching for a forward thinking drug
discovery researcher, able to connect molecular events with events
underlying drug action and toxicity. Knowledge in the use of microarrays and
interpretation of microarry data is essential. The ability to manage a team
of researchers is required. Ph.D./M.D. with an extensive knowledge of
molecular pharmacology or toxicology, and drug discovery experience.

Associate Scientist/Scientist - We wish to strengthen our team by adding a
flexible scientist to develop biochemical and sophisticated mammalian
cell-based assays. Our current focus is on the mechanism of action of drug
leads in the small GTPase area. Ph.D. with 0-2 years of post-doctoral
experience.

Mail to Iconix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Human Resources Department, Job Code
DPS, 850 Maude Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043. For the quickest
consideration, please include the job title in the subject line and E-mail
your resume to hr at iconixpharm.com .

---