Conference Announcement: IBC's Predictive and Emerging Technologi
es for Lead Selection and Optimization
jprudhomme at ibcusa.com
Tue Jul 17 09:44:19 EST 2001
IBCs 4th Annual Predictive and Emerging Technologies for Lead Selection and
November 12-14, 2001 * Paradise Point Resort * San Diego, CA
This conference will address how predictive technologies for ADME and Tox
are actually being APPLIED in drug discovery projects.
Some of the conference highlights include:
* Data Generation, Reduction, Consistency and Interpretation
* The New Conundrum: Prolonged QT Interval
* FDA Regulatory Perspective
* Toxicogenomics and Metabonomics
* High Throughput ADME Assays
* The Latest Technologies: Whats Working and Whats Not?
View full event details online: http://www.LifeSciencesInfo.com/2679
<http://www.LifeSciencesInfo.com/2679> or email me for a copy of the
IBC USA Conferences, Inc.
One Research Drive, Suite 400A
Westborough, MA 01581-5195
Tel: (508) 616-5550 x205
Fax: (508) 616-5522
E-mail: jprudhomme at ibcusa.com <mailto:jprudhomme at ibcusa.com>
More information about the Toxicol