information request

Krishna Juttada J.Krishna at hw.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 12:33:57 EST 2001

Hi  !!!!

I am working on Removal of Aquaculture therapeutants on
Activated Carbon. I am working on Chloramine-T and its degradable
compound p-TSA and Oxytetracycline and its degradable compounds

p-TSA ( p-Tolune Sulphanalamide)
alpha-epionxytetracycline
beta-Epioxytetracycline
Anhydroxytetracycline

I need small favour from you, Before starting my experiments I need some

litrature on p-TSA and its Toxicity as well Oxytetracycline and toxicity

of its degradable compounds. I am not sure whether it is
humancarcinogenic or not, If so what level it could be. If you have any
litrature could you pass it to me. I saw your work on the Internet and I

tought to drop a mail and ask you for some information. If you have any
material containes these fellowing topicsplease can you forward it to
me.I am greatful to you, if you can help me out from the situation. I
look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Krishna