Research Post in Germany

Bill Spring bill at waymaster.de
Thu Oct 10 09:58:56 EST 2002

We are currently seeking to fill an interesting post in Early ADME in the
German based labs of a global pharma company. Anyone who would like more
information on this should initially contact me by email at
bill at waymaster.de

Thanks.

Bill Spring

Brief info
===============
Group Leader Early ADME, responsible for an important group. Includes
planning, carrying out, supervising and evaluation of investigations of ADME
parameters as part of a modern, targeted drug research and development
programme. Responsible for the in vivo animal/PK laboratory itself but
he/she will additionally be accountable for two other laboratory units
concerned with in vitro experimentation and bioanalysis. He/she will guide
the planning of research and will also establish and foster contacts with
both internal and external (commercial and academic) partners and thus keep
abreast of the scientific field. Will establish and foster contacts with
both internal and external (commercial and academic) partners.