BCERF eUpdate for 4.14.03

M. Stewart ms154 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:26:10 EST 2003

Breast Cancer and Environmental Risk Factors Program
(BCERF)
Website Update
http://envirocancer.cornell.edu

     Welcome to the e-Update for the Breast Cancer and Environmental
Risk Factors Program in New York State (BCERF).  This is a service
provided by BCERF to keep our sponsors and supporters informed of
changes and additions to the website.  Thank you for your interest in
our program and web site.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:  Our Web Address is Changing

Please note that our web address is changing.
The BCERF website is now known as http://envirocancer.cornell.edu
We will be forwarding readers to our new site for as long as
possible,  but please take the opportunity to change your bookmarks.
Many thanks,   Mari Stewart,  BCERF Webmaster

JUST POSTED:   NY State Breast Cancer Incidence and Mortality Maps
for 1995 - 1999

They are in,  and they are up!  From the NYS Department of Health the
county based data,  our maps for New York States Incidence and
Mortality from Breast Cancer are available.  To go to the map page
follow the link to http://envirocancer.cornell.edu/map/map.cfm

For More information on Mapping Breast Cancer and Other Disease,  see
our latest issue of "The Ribbon"

http://envirocancer.cornell.edu/newsletter/ribbonChrono.cfm

UPDATED ON March 30, 2003:   The ERF Database has over 7,600 entries.

Our Environmental Risk Factors database is searchable by key word or
author, and contains citations on  breast cancer and environmental
risk factors, as well as, cutting edge papers on occupational
exposures and cancer risk, the biology of breast cancer, genetics and
breast cancer risk.

http://envirocancer.cornell.edu/libsearch.cfm

	BCERF strives to provide information on environmental risk
factors and the risk of breast cancer and other hormonal dependent
cancers.  We provide information in a variety of forms that allows
our readers to make informed decisions for the reduction of breast
cancer risk.

	To Drop:  If you no longer wish to receive the eUpdate please
notify the webmaster.  Email: MS154 at cornell.edu  All you need is
"remove from eUpdate" in the subject line.

	To Add:  If you know of someone who might like to receive the
eUpdate they can add themselves to the list by visiting
http://www.cfe.cornell.edu/bcerf/   Click on the button "Response
Page".  The e-Update sign-up is located at the bottom of the page.
--

M. Stewart <ms154 at cornell.edu>
Webmaster/Electronic Communications

---