Becoming a member of bionet toxicology

Professor Anil Aggrawal tarun_84 at
Wed Jun 11 22:27:35 EST 2003

Dear Sir,
How can I become a member of your newsgroup. Kindly let me know. I am
professor of toxicology from India.

Professor Anil Aggrawal
Professor of Forensic Medicine
Maulana Azad Medical College
S-299 Greater Kailash-1
New Delhi-110048
Phone: 26465460, 26413101
Email:dr_anil at
Page me via ICQ #19727771

1.Tarun and Anil Aggrawal's Programming Page for Forensic Professionals
2.Anil Aggrawal's Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
3. Book reviews of latest forensic books/journals/software/multimedia
4. Anil Aggrawal's Forensic Toxicology Page
5. Anil Aggrawal's Popular Forensic Medicine Page
6. Anil Aggrawal's Internet Journal of Book Reviews
7. Forensic Careers

*Many people ask me why I chose Forensic Medicine as a career, and I
tell them that it is because a forensic man gets the honor of being
called when the top doctors have failed!*
_____|_____Please pardon the intrusion_|____|_____