Environmental Health Perspectives is now Open Access (!)

Gary Greenberg Gary.Greenberg at Duke.edu
Wed Jan 7 00:29:19 EST 2004

“Science best benefits society when its freely available to all”
- Dr. Kenneth Olden, Director, NIEHS

http://ehis.niehs.nih.gov/docs/admin/openaccess.html

Environmental Health Perspectives [EHP] is now an open access journal -
all content is freely available to everyone online immediately after
publication.

We believe that the open exchange of scientific information will lead to
the greatest progress for global health. That’s why we have also opened
up over 30 years of peer-reviewed research to anyone who wants it.
What does Open Access mean to me?

Whether you are a researcher, physician, parent, student, or an
interested individual, EHP has the information you need to know about
the effects of the environment on human health. Topic areas include:

     * Children’s Environmental Health
     * Toxicology
     * Environmental Medicine
     * Women’s Health
     * Genetic Research, Implications and Impact
     * Toxicogenomics
     * Environmental Policy and Regulation
     * Public Health
     * Environmental Science
     * Epidemiology
     * Biology, Chemistry, and Pharmacology
     * Reproductive Health
     * Water and Air Quality
     * And many other important topics

We invite you to discover the best in environmental health research.
Take it. Share it. All in good health.

--
Gary N. Greenberg, MD MPH    Sysop / Moderator Occ-Env-Med-L MailList
gary.greenberg at duke.edu     Duke Occupat, Environ, Int & Fam Medicine

---