degradation of polycyclic aromatic carbohydrates...

R. H?bner roland.hubner at health.fgov.be
Fri May 14 20:22:26 EST 2004

Dear bionetters,

I would be very grateful if a kind soul could point out to me any
comprehensive review paper, book chap, web publication or report that
has detailed information about how inhaled PACs are metabolized by a
human body and how many different (good?) methods are available to
monitor such products...

Presumably, such information might have been compiled to evaluate the
impact on public health of, e.g., NY's burning Twin Towers and similar
exposures to smoke...

Thank you so much for your goodwill.

With kindest regards,
R. Hübner