Toxicity predictions with lazar and predictive toxicology book

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.de
Sat Apr 2 18:13:45 EST 2005

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message!

The lazar system for free online predictions of toxic activities is now
available at http://www.predictive-toxicology.org/lazar/! You can use a
webinterface to draw chemical structures and to obtain predictions for
rodent (rat and mice) carcinogenicity and Salmonella mutagenicity. Further
toxicity endpoints will be available in the future.

At the same time I want to take the opportunity to announce the new book
"Predictive Toxicology" that I have edited. It covers state-of-the
art techniques, databases, application areas and the most important
predictive toxicology programs. "Predictive Toxicology" has been published
by Marcel Dekker/CRC Press.

If you are interested in confidential predictions, batch predictions
or the development of modules for new endpoints, please contact
helma at in-silico.de.

If you want to receive also in the future information about new lazar
developments, please subscribe to the lazar-announce mailinglist at
http://www.predictive-toxicology.org/mailman/listinfo/lazar-announce.

If you have questions or comments concerning the lazar system,
please post them to the lazar-discussion mailinglist at
http://www.predictive-toxicology.org/mailman/listinfo/lazar-discussion.

If you want to discuss predictive toxicology topics in general,
please use the the predictive-toxicology mailinglist at
http://www.predictive-toxicology.org/mailman/listinfo/predictive-toxicology.

Best regards,
Christoph Helma
==