[Toxicology] FW: Effects of Pyrethroids on Humans

BROMLEY, Hollis hbromley at AHBL.CA
Tue Jul 4 13:21:19 EST 2006

Hello,

My name is Hollis Bromley and I work for a law firm which represents a Canadian airline in a Workers' Compensation matter where a flight attendant claims to have suffered chronic illness as a result of exposure to pyrethroids during routine aircraft disinsection.  The matter is set to be hear by the Workers' Compensation Appeal Tribunal, the highest level of appeal within our Workers' Compensation scheme in British Columbia, at the end of July.

We have instructions to retain a short expert opinion to inform the Board about aircraft disinsection, the toxicity of pyrethroids and its effects on human health.  Our research located your organization and we were hoping to contact a member who has a specialty in this area.  We believe the Board requires an expert opinion on the effects pyrethroids to fully assess the claim and was hoping that one of your members would be able to provide such, or alternatively provide a reference for someone knowledgeable in this area.  We are extremely pressed for time and any response is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Hollis A. Bromley
  _____

Hollis Bromley