[Toxicology] WelBilt bread maker question

Mary Lasbury marylasbury at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 20:53:16 EST 2006

I saw on the Web that you posed a question about possible toxic fumes
concerning a Welbilt bread machine.

Did you ever learn anything about this and, if so, would you mind sharing it
with me?

Which make and model do you own?  I believe mine ours is a ABM2200T, or
something like that, can't recall at the moment.  My friend and I were
considering using it to make pizza dough, but now we're, urrrrr,
reconsidering the idea.  I do recall a funny smell when we used it, but
never thought it might be hazardous.  Hope it isn't.  We used it quite a bit
once.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for any recap you might have.  --Mary