[Toxicology] Re: Pesticide residue in cotton products

TradeNET via toxicol%40net.bio.net (by tradenetusaexporters from verizon.net)
Sat Sep 15 01:39:34 EST 2007

See:  http://www.epa.gov  this might help you.

TradeNET

"David Kenny" <kennyfrankfurt from t-online.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.1492.1181940599.5139.toxicol from net.bio.net...
Sir,Can anyone point me in the right direction...I urgently require a source
of reliable data regarding analysis of the pesticide levels in products and
byproducts of processing raw cotton through to cotton cloth or knitted
fabrics or cotton paper.  Many thanks,David Kenny