urodeles care FAQ?

Susan Duhon, IU Axolotl Colony duhon at INDIANA.EDU
Wed Dec 7 10:03:53 EST 1994

On 6 Dec 1994, Pam Reinagel wrote:

> Is there a FAQ document for care of urodeles in the lab ?
> (specifically, identifying & treating diseases)

So far URODELES does not maintain any FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
documents. I am willing to put one together relating to axolotl care. If
anyone would like to contribute information relating to the care of other
urodeles, I would be happy to include that as well.

Please respond to me with your suggestions.

Susan Duhon

Susan T. Duhon               Indiana University Axolotl Colony
Phone 812-855-8260           Jordan Hall 407
Fax   812-855-6705           Bloomington, IN 47405   USA
email duhon at indiana.edu