Liver library

Tue Jan 31 15:27:12 EST 1995

Dear Urodele Netters,
    This has nothing to do with my urodele research, but I thought it
couldn't hurt to ask:  does anyone have a chick liver cDNA library that they
wouldn't mind sharing?  It can be adult liver.  I'm working with some people
in the Indiana University Alcohol Center on alcohol/retinol dehydrogenases
and we are trying to obtain a longer sequence for a novel alcohol
dehydrogenase detected by PCR from embryonic chick heart.  This enzyme was
also present (by PCR) in adult chicken liver.  (A three day embryonic heart
library would also work.)  This is a vagrant project (no
visible means of support) so we need to "borrow" a library.  Publication
credit for the creator of the library is always an option, and we can
reimburse shipping charges.  Thanks for your
---Ellen Chernoff
Dr. Ellen A.G. Chernoff, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Biology
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis (IUPUI)
Fax: 317-274-2846
Phone: 317-274-0591