c-myc (fwd)

Susan Duhon, IU Axolotl Colony duhon at indiana.edu
Tue Nov 21 06:59:54 EST 1995

I am posting the following for Francesca Albani, since the server at=20
Biosci did not want to accept it as an attachment as it was originally=20
sent. Please send replies to her at BIOCEL at CNUCE.CNR.IT. Thanks.

I am a PhD student at laboratory of Cell Biology of Pisa University.
I am looking for a Bluescript KS (+) clone carrying both a short insert cod=
for 10 amino acids from human c-myc protein and the mAb 9E10 specific=20
for myc epitope. Can anybody help me either supplying me with those I=20
need or signalling the names of people and the address of laboratories=20
where the clone and the antibody are available? Thank-you !
Francesca Albani

Francesca Albani
University of Pisa
Dept. of Physiology and Biochemistry