seeking info on urodele libraries

Susan Duhon, IU Axolotl Colony duhon at INDIANA.EDU
Fri Sep 29 09:45:31 EST 1995

For the upcoming urodele (special) edition of the International Journal
of Developmental Biology the Appendix will contain a few short
contributions on practical aspects of urodele research.  We thought we
might like to include in that appendix  a list of sources of urodele cDNA
and genomic libraries in a "table format." If you have libraries which
you would be willing to share, please fill out the information below, and
we will collate it.  Send your reply to duhon at Please reply by
October 9.  Thank you!

			cDNA libraries

Urodele    Tissue     Vector?            Comments?
species?   or stage?

			genomic DNA libraries

Urodele	   Vector?              Comments?

Thank you.

George M. Malacinski, Susan Duhon, and Randy Johnson