Linda Barlow lbarlow at
Tue Jun 18 12:56:29 EST 1996

Hello all,

We have a dozen mature pigmented axolotls (~over 1 yr old) that we have
raised from embryos, and we need to get rid of them, preferably to someone
who can use them.  I am willing to package them up and ship them via the
USPS to anyone who is willing to pay for shipping and to pick them up from
the post office closest to their lab.

Please let me know if you would like them ASAP..

Linda Barlow

Linda A. Barlow                         Phone: 619-534-5618
Dept. of Neurosciences 0201             FAX:   619-534-5622
University of California, San Diego     Email: lbarlow at
La Jolla, CA  92093-0201

After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the