Plethodon Shenandoah

Mon Jan 13 18:32:22 EST 1997

Newsgroups: bionet.organisms.urodeles
Subject: Plethodon Shenandoah
From: "David A. Sealine" <Rltr4u at>
Date: 8 Jan 1997 23:58:50 GMT

I am a high school student in Stafford Virginia.  I am doing a Biology
project on the Shenandoah Salamander or "Plethodon shenandoah".  I have
looked and e-mailed a lot of places.  I find information on this but it's
always the same thing.  I was wondering if you could tell me what it eats
and basically how it lives.  I would appreciate any help.

                                        Thank you,
                                        Meredyth Sealine