larvae

Tim Stabler tstabler at iunhaw1.iun.indiana.edu
Sat Mar 21 13:19:14 EST 1998

A month ago I got rid of my adult axolotls.  Just before I sent them
out, I had a pair mate and the offspring are doing well.  I would say
I have about 200 larvae (+ or -).  I would like to send the whole
group to someone who who like them.  In about a year, you would have
your own colony.  I kept the eggs for my embryo class to see but now
I will have to submit animal care forms and my research is in a
totally different direction so I want to "lose" my larvae.

Any takers???

Tim Stabler

Timothy A. Stabler, Ph.D.
Department of Biology