1996 Special Issue Reprinting

Sandi Borland sjborlan at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 5 09:22:03 EST 2002

Hello everyone!

The 1996 Special Issue of International Journal of Developmental Biology:
Developmental Biology of Urodeles is being reprinted.

Please check the Axolotl Colony's website:

http://www.indiana.edu/~axolotl

to download an order form.

I hope everyone is having a good summer. Many thanks to those of you who
contributed information for the proposal which we submitted at the
beginning of July.

There will be an Axolotl News ready for download in mid September. Please
watch for the "ready" message and take a look. There have been exciting
developments on the Xochimilco project in Mexico City. Dr. Richard
Griffiths (Durrell Institute of Conservation and Ecology) and Dr. Virginia
Graue (director CIBAC, University Autonoma Metropolitana Xochimilco) have
contributed an article about their collaboration and the support of the
Darwin Initiative. In addition, Dr. Brad Shaffer (UC Davis) is
contributing an article on other Ambystomids of the region. And more. Stay
tuned!

Sandra Borland
IU Axolotl Colony

---