spontaneous mutation rate in RNA viruses

Robert Coelen robert at arbo.microbiol.uwa.oz.au
Tue Feb 23 04:03:52 EST 1993

Hi Vironetters,

I am in need of two protocols. The first one utilises CF-11 (Whatman) to
isolate ds RNA, the second one uses differential salt precipitations (I
think 2M and 4M, as well as ethanol). Finally, does anyone have any
information on the use of glycogen in dsRNA precipitations ?

Thank you all ! If I get enough replies I shall of course summarise and
repost.

Robert Coelen                        |     from the land   d        r
Dept of Microbiology                 |                      o      e
The University of Western Australia  |                       w    d
Nedlands, 6009                       |                        n  n
robert at arbo.microbiol.uwa.edu.au     |                         u