Getting together face<>face

Chris Upton cup at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca
Thu Jul 1 12:32:32 EST 1993

Hi, finally got a newsreader that's working for posting!!!

It just occurred to me that's there's at least 2 major virology
conferences this summer, the International Congress in Glasgow and
the ASV in California. How about using these meetings to have a
"Virologist-on-the-Internet" get-together!! Go out for supper/beer
whatever the group feels like doing!
I'm off to the Glasgow meeting and would be willing to try and organize
such an event. It might be as simple as putting up a note on the
Info-board at the conference saying....
Internetters....   meet here at Xpm on Xday for beer/scotch tasting.

Unfortunately I'm out of town for the next 2 weeks, so you might want
to repost rather than e-mail me to see if there's enough interest.

Cheers,
    Chris

Chris Upton
Biochemistry