Getting together face<>face

ROBERT COELEN robert at arbo.microbiol.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jul 2 12:29:44 EST 1993

>It just occurred to me that's there's at least 2 major virology
>conferences this summer, the International Congress in Glasgow and
>the ASV in California. How about using these meetings to have a
>"Virologist-on-the-Internet" get-together!! Go out for supper/beer
>whatever the group feels like doing!
>I'm off to the Glasgow meeting and would be willing to try and organize
>such an event. It might be as simple as putting up a note on the
>Info-board at the conference saying....
>Internetters....   meet here at Xpm on Xday for beer/scotch tasting.

Great Idea !!! Unfortunately I will not be able to get to Glasgow or
California, but I think such a meeting would help fire up this group !

Kindest regards,

Robert
Dr R.J. Coelen                             phone 61 - 9 - 389 3915
Dept of Microbiology                       fax   61 - 9 - 389 2912
University of Western Australia            snail Nedlands, 6009
                              o      e
                               w    d
                                n  n