Hanta virus?

KCM110 at psuvm.psu.edu KCM110 at psuvm.psu.edu
Thu Jul 8 14:48:39 EST 1993

You might also want to check a book that is called (I think) "Virology".
The book was written by Renato Dulbecco.  An abbreviated version of the book wa
s used for a 400 level class I had as an undergraduate.  The book gives detaile
d information about different families of virus.  It tells about size. shape, w
hether it is a DNA or RNA virus, mode of replication, symptoms upon infection a
nd other useful information.  The abbreviated verion of the book was approximat
ely $40.00here at PSU so I am not sure how much the unabridged version would be
.