get togethere now

suter at VAX.MPIZ-KOELN.mpg.d400.de suter at VAX.MPIZ-KOELN.mpg.d400.de
Mon Jul 19 18:49:10 EST 1993

Continuing on this theme..

+> >+
+> > Ain't no-one come back on that, Chris -- WHAT ABOUT IT, NETVIROS?  I'm
+> > game - will put ED at MICRO.UCT.AC.ZA  in large black letters on my name-tag
+> > at the ICV, anfd hang around, waiting for some rich virologist to buy a
+> > poor African a drink...!
+> >
+> OK, well it could be just the 2 of us. And I was going to stand the
+> first round....  it'll be a cheap one :-)
+>
+How about having a round for 'virologists who couldn't make it tae Glasgaie'
+- that would make it 3 rounds!!+
+
+Cris

howay ! i always thought virologists fall over after 3 rounds ! (at least,
that is what i have noticed here at the local cologne bagwan disco (far
out, as the expression goes (or went, for that matter (you never know
these days, do you)))).

but seriously folks.......

could anybody give me information on the major viruses that attack wine (or
grape). i have carried out a literature search, but would appreciate something
like a review.....

cheers,
clemens
Dr. Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Zuechtungsforschung
Abteilung Genetische Grundlagen der Zuechtungsforschung
Carl-von-Linne Weg 10,        D-50829 Koeln, Germany
Tel.xx49.221.5062-221    Fax.-213      e-mail: suter at vax.mpiz-koeln.mpg.d400.de