Getting together face<>face

Ed Rybicki ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Mon Jul 19 02:08:09 EST 1993

> Hi Ed,
>    I'm back in town. Was there sufficient interest in getting a
> group together for a beer?  All the old news had gone from the
> server!
>
> Cheers,
>    Chris

Ain't no-one come back on that, Chris -- WHAT ABOUT IT, NETVIROS?  I'm
game - will put ED at MICRO.UCT.AC.ZA  in large black letters on my name-tag
at the ICV, anfd hang around, waiting for some rich virologist to buy a
poor African a drink...!

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |       "Lord, won't you buy me        |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        |                                      |
 | Dept Microbiology           |         A Mer-ce-des Benz..."        |
 | University of Cape Town     |                                      |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         |                                      |