Getting together face<>face

John W. Huggins HUGGINS at FCRFV1.NCIFCRF.GOV
Tue Jul 20 08:28:48 EST 1993

        I'm new to bionet, having finally succeeded in circumnavigating our
LAN administration and getting an account on a machine connected to the
outside world.  My tastes (in viruses that is) run to the exotic, including
Hantaviruses, tick-borne encephalitis and the filoviruses, primarily in the
area of antiviral drugs and vaccines and in computers to Macintosh.

        I'm just learning about INTERNET so any help in navigating is
appreciated.

        If there are still questions about hantaviruses, I may be able to
help, having worked with Hantaan for the last 10 years.

        I would be be glad to go for a drink at ICV.  I'm staying at the
Moat House International Hotel near the convention center
John W. Huggins, Ph.D.
Virology Division
US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID)
Ft Detrick, Frederick, Md 21702-5011, USA
Phone 1-301-619-7241
Fax   1-301-619-2290