ICV announce at ASV

sgro at psl.wisc.edu sgro at psl.wisc.edu
Wed Jul 21 16:08:15 EST 1993

This is in reply toan article I saw with gopher but I can't RE
there and is not yet on the feed I am using. In a sense I am
giving the answer BEFORE the question is asked.....!!!!!!

"Anxious in Oklahoma" was wondering about being "told that at the recent Amer.
Soc. Virology meeting an announcement was made to the effect that some
materials sent by the Intnl Congress of Virology had gotten lost in
the post (a.k.a. mail).
Would someone who was there or who is otherwise in the know
please repeat the information here?"

As far as I can remember they just mentioned that the ANSWER from
the ICV organisation TO the participants was "delayed"
and that if you are waiting for some answer FROm the ICV
organizer and have not yet received it yet it might be a
good idea to ask for it again.

Now back to your original TIME-LINE.....

Sincerely,

Jean-Yves sgro
Jean-Yves Assistant Robert M. Bock Institute for Molecular University of
1525 Linden Madison Wi (608) 262 7464 FAX: 608-262-7414