ICV announce at ASV

Ed Rybicki ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Fri Jul 23 03:10:21 EST 1993

> As far as I can remember they just mentioned that the ANSWER from
> the ICV organisation TO the participants was "delayed"
> and that if you are waiting for some answer FROm the ICV
> organizer and have not yet received it yet it might be a
> good idea to ask for it again.

Speaking from personal, it is a VERY good idea to FAX THEM!!  Because they
sent out a whole lot of stuff by SURFACE MAIL, and it took six weeks to
get HERE, so who knows how long it took to get to less civilised places
(like Australia, New Zealand, USA, places like that....).  I have only
just officially heard about my accom (they faxed and sent express airmail,
so they're learning).

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |       "Lord, won't you buy me        |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        |                                      |
 | Dept Microbiology           |         A Mer-ce-des Benz..."        |
 | University of Cape Town     |                                      |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         |                                      |