schizophrenia

Scott Jensen sjensen at cc.weber.edu
Wed Nov 17 00:43:00 EST 1993

	I am currently doing research on the alterations of anatomy,
physiology, and pharmacology in schizophrenia.  I have read in a few recent
sources that in addition to the genetic links, there has been a slow virus
theory set forward.  If anyone can supply me with any (detailed) information
regarding this I would be extremely greatful!

                                  Scott (Da Wiez) Jensen        /\_/\
                                  E-mail:sjensen at cc.weber.edu  | O O |
                                  Weber State University        \   /
                                                                 |o|
                        WW
          WWW   WWW   WWWWW      SSSSSSS        UUU      UUU
         WWW   WWW   WWWWW      SSS   SSS      UUU      UUU
        WWW   WWW   WWW W        SSS          UUU      UUU
       WWW   WWW   WWW             SSS       UUU      UUU
      WWW   WWW   WWW               SSS     UUU      UUU
     WWWW  WWWW  WWWW          SSS   SSS   UUU      UUU
      WWWWWWWWWWWWWW             SSSSSS     UUUUUUUUUU

                   "WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!"