American Society for Virology meeting

jean-yves sgro sgro at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 13 17:34:03 EST 1994

In article <DAVEH-120494145400 at thunderweasel.ahabs.wisc.edu>, DAVEH at MACC.WISC.EDU (Dave Hall) writes:

|> Hello all!
|>
|> The hosts here at UW-Madison want you to know that the information
|> for this year's ASV meeting is now available via anonymous FTP.
|>
|> The FTP site can be reached at RHINO.BOCKLABS.WISC.EDU
|>
|> The information can be found in the directory /pub
|>
|> The information is named ASV94.INFO
|>
|> We're looking forward to seeing you at ASV!!
|>

|> --
|> From the best seats in the UW Fieldhouse

Just a couple of precisions:

	rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu has an IP# (Internet address) 144.92.19.130

The file is called ASV94.info and is found in /pub/ASV94

This is important for those of you who have CaSe SENsiTIVe programs for
ftp!

Either dave or me will be happy to entertain pertinent questions...

SEE YOU IN MADISON!

Jean-Yves

sgro at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu