Electronic NIH and NSF proposal forms

Clifford Bond umbcb at GEMINI.OSCS.MONTANA.EDU
Wed Dec 7 12:04:08 EST 1994

Some time ago I received some information on obtaining electronic
versions of the NIH and NSF proposal forms.  However, I have misplaced or
lost the information.  Does anyone out there have a source for the forms?

Thanks for your help.

Cliff Bond

*  Clifford W. Bond               INTERNET: umbcb at gemini.oscs.montana.edu  *
*  Department of Microbiology     Telephone:  406 994-4130                 *
*  Montana State University       TeleFAX:    406 994-4926                 *
*  Bozeman, MT 59717 USA                                                   *